Having a hard time finding insurance? You may need assigned risk insurance. Get help here when others have stopped trying for you.
Assigned Risk Insurance Services helps find coverage even if it is in the surplus or excess markets. Several personal and commercial risk policies are available. From high risk auto insurance to complicated trucking operations coverage should be available.
An assigned risk program can mean many things to those in the insurance industry. We define it as an insurance poliucy for a person or business that otherwise cannot find insurance coverage nor a competitive offer of insurance for a defined market risk.
Our personal lines customer and commercial or business customer service personnel (CSR’S) and licensed insurance agents are non standard, assigned risk and high risk programs specialists with defined and managed authorities. We have helped thousands find coverage where other insurance company, brokers or agents may not have a market for a risk that is just too hard to insure.
We will work with specific assigned risk insurance carriers that may issue a policy themselves or grant underwriting authority to a program administrator, A.K.A. a recognized expert in a niche class of non standard business in order to offer policies for personal or business types of customers with consistent characteristics or needs.
We’ll help you locate competitive sources for your product needs for hundreds of classes of business from personal through commercial lines and programs. Some of the most requested insurance products that consumers need help with include but are not limited to:
- Personal assigned risk insurance – Personal Auto or Car insurance, HO-3 Coastal homes, coastal homes flood insurance, Mobile Homes, Recreational Vehicles (Boats, Jet Skis, ATVs), Vacant Properties, Inner City Dwellings, Personal Umbrella Policies and many more.
- Commercial assigned risk insurance – General Contractors, Vacant Commercial/Industrial Properties, Habitational, Professional Liability, Liquor Liability, Bars/Restaurants, CommercialProperty, Local Trucking, Busing, Intermediate Trucking, Long Haul Trucking, Taxis & Transportation, Roofing-Roofer, Excess Liability, Errors & Omissions, Medical Malpractice and many more.
- Transportation including Busing – charter & fleet, Public Livery, School Buses, Hazardous Material Haulers, and Local, Intermediate and long haul trucking
- Coastal high risk properties – commercial property, hospitals, social clubs, personal homes or condos
- Other program coverage’s are available and are too many to list them all here